Mayfair Gardens 2 Rifle Range Road Last updated on 2018 September 11 06:09
|Property Type||Apartment / Condo|
|Developer||Citrine Property Pte Ltd Subsidiary of Oxley Holdings Limited|
|Development||Proposed erection of condominium housing comprising 4 blocks of 5-storey with attic residential flats|
Mayfair Gardens is an upcoming condominium in Bukit Timah, District 21, Singapore. The site formerly known as Mayfair Gardens was successfully en bloc sold to Oxley Holdings for $311 million. Nestled among the private enclave along Dunearn Road and Rifle Range Road, Mayfair Gardens is surrounded by 5 prestigious Good Class Bungalows zones, as well as low-rise landed and private estates.
Oxley Holdings Limited is a home-grown Singaporean property developer. Oxley is principally engaged in the business of property development and property investment. The Group’s property development portfolio includes quality residential, commercial and industrial projects incorporated with retail elements and lifestyle features and facilities and are located in choice areas that are easily accessible.
KEY SELLING POINTS
- Developed by Oxley Holdings Limited.
- Facilities include swimming pool, BBQ pits, covered car park, 24 hours security, squash courts, and a clubhouse.
- Numerous bus services are available close to the development. Several local and international schools, such as Ngee Ann Polytechnic and Swiss School, are located just a short bus ride away.
- Numerous restaurants are sprawled across the area and nearby shopping centres, such as Bukit Timah Plaza and Beauty World Centre.
- A Wide range of amenities including supermarkets and more eating establishments. Recreational facilities nearby include Green Fairways Golf Course & Driving Range and the enchanting Bukit Timah Nature Reserve.
- For vehicle owners, it takes 10-15 minutes to get to the business hub and the Orchard Road shopping district, via Ayer Rajah Expressway and Dunearn Road respectively.
- 2 minutes walk from King Albert Park MRT Station
- 3 stations away from Botanic Gardens MRT station
- 7 stations away from Bugis MRT station
Nearest Bus Stop:
- Opp King Albert Park MRT Station
- Bus Numbers: 66, 67, 74, 77, 151, 154, 157, 170, 171, 174, 852, 961, 961C, 970
- 15-20 minutes drive to the Central Business District
- 25 minutes drive to Changi Airport
- Schools within 1km: Methodist Girls Schools, Pei Hwa
- Prestigious Schools Galore: Nanyang Pri, Hwa Chong, NJC, RGPS, NYGH, SCGS, ACS, etc
- Tertiary Schools: Ngee Ann Polytechnic, SIM
- Shopping Malls: Bukit Timah Plaza and Beauty World Centre
- Surrounding Nature: Bukit Timah Hill, Mayfair Park,
- Expressways: PIE, BKE
- 2 minutes walk to Cold Storage
- 5 minutes walk to 24h NTUC FairPrice
- Supper Haven: Famous eateries include Boon Tong Kee, Al-Azhar, Ameen Makan House, Five-Star Kampung Chicken Rice & Kitchen, and many more!